Our IT Recycling service gives you a hassle-free way to dispose of your organisation’s unwanted IT equipment. We also ensure that you’re Xenical online australia, protecting the environment and safeguarding your data (i.e. keeping you safe from hefty fines).
This means you no longer have to worry about storing old hardware on your premises, disposing of damaged equipment or leaving your data vulnerable.
Book your IT Recycling collection and we’ll take care of everything else
We manage every aspect of recycling your IT equipment and ensuring that your data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
All you need to do is:
- Book the collection of your unwanted IT equipment. We will send out one of our GPS-tracked vehicles and background-checked drivers to collect your hardware at the agreed time.
- Relax, knowing that your data is completely secure and that none of your equipment will end up in landfill.
- Receive the appropriate documentation via our Is imitrex available over the counter showing that we’ve disposed of your electrical waste in a safe and environmentally-conscious manner.
At our secure facility, we follow a tried-and-tested process:
- Our team of expert technicians will test each device to see what works and what doesn’t.
- We will save and reuse all working components to extend their life for as long as possible.
- If we can’t save a component then we’ll strip it down to its parts and recycle everything. We even go down to the individual pieces of metal or plastic, if necessary.
- We will wipe your hard drives using Blancco HMG InfoSec Standard No.5, which is certified by the National Cyber Security Centre. This process erases your data by writing over it until it becomes indecipherable. It has become one of the world’s most common and trusted methods for erasing data.
- We will safely destroy and store any hard drives that fail this process until we can recycle them further.
- We hold Best cheap drugstore lip liner to three standards: ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) and ISO 27001 (Information Security) and are accredited by the Environment Agency.